22.11.11

Favorite 4!




^^ These photos were my absolute favorite of all the ones used for the video. The first two were taken by Annie and I took the last two.  I like the first one because of the angle of the cross. To me its an angle shot I haven't really seen before and seeing something new is always great! The second shot, the courtyard, is my favorite out of all the pictures. I love this shot because I think the editing was perfect because the colors were really popping out and in the top right hand corner the glare from the sun gives it this cool, dreamy effect. I like the third shot because of all the different elements but unfortunely I dislike how the bush overlaps the cross. The last and final shot of the crosses is actually one I've wanted to use forever! For some reason I always love taking a picture of those crosses but never had an oppurtunity to use them until now! Soo yeahh these are my favorite shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment